Grace invited her best friend Halle.
I was so impressed I was able to get Grace, Halle, Josh, Weston and Willow all in one picture since no-one would hold still for me.I am so grateful to have Grace in our family. Grace is proof (no matter how hard I try otherwise) that some girls just don't like pink. There are many reasons why I love my little Gracie, but here's my top 7 for her first seven years:
1. She knows what she likes and no amount of persuasion will change her mind.
2. She has a beautiful smile.
3. She still lets me hold her when we watch a movie together.
4. Her feminine side is a secret we share.
She denies liking anything on the "girl" aisles at the toy store, but her mom knows better.
5. She is always willing to share with her brothers and sister.
6. She loves to play with, and take care of, her younger cousins.
7. The sweet spirit she has with her that I felt from the time I knew I was pregnant.
Her name is Grace for that very reason.
Here is a list of some of the gifts Grace got for her birthday.
-A piece of broken wood from the jousting display at a school Renaissance program. She's carried it everywhere today.
-A big G.I. Joe guy....big enough to take on Barbie.
-A football.
-A baseball glove.
-Hot Wheels cars
-A book all about sharks.
-Basketball shorts and a shirt to match....from the boys department, naturally.
Happy Birthday Grace !!




1 comment:
Happy late birthday to Grace!! (It was Lucy's bday too!) We should've had a joint party. hahaha.
Post a Comment