I've wanted to start a blog for a long time now and finally found a free hour for the first time in weeks. Our schedule right now is dictated by school functions and sporting events. Josh is playing soccer for the high school freshman team and is playing the violin in the orchestra. Willow is getting ready for the Hope of America program at the Marriott Center. Weston is playing baseball...2 games a week. Grace is trying to spend as much time outside as possible.
We celebrated Grace's 6th birthday on April 21st. She got a new dirt bike and spends as much time riding as possible. I just "celebrated" my 5 year anniversary as an employee at Alpine Pediatrics. How time flies.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats on the 5 years...I only dream of such things. And good to see you have joined the blogger world....let me be the first to welcome you!
Post a Comment