Monday, May 5, 2008
Summertime is drawing nigh...
I woke up this morning and realized my kids only have 4 weeks of school until summer vacation! One week of spring break was almost more than I could bear, but I've already begun a list of jobs for them to work on throughout the summer. We are going to do our spring cleaning in June. I'm hoping to eliminate a great deal of surplus and try to teach my kids gratitude for all the things they have at the same time. If you've seen anything at my house you're interested in let me know. I'm about ready to leave my kids with a single pair of pants and a single t-shirt. Look at all the time I'd save not doing laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Holly Love the Blog it is so cute and it is awesome that somebody else has a crazy life like myself. Keep up the blogging and get some fun pix in there. Good luck with your kids for 3 long months.
Post a Comment