This year Grace is in the 2nd grade and
Weston is in the 5th grade.
Willow started junior high this year and started a day earlier than the other kids.
I love that our junior high let's the 7th graders come to school alone one day to get used to finding their classes and opening their lockers.
So, on Weston and Grace's first day of school Willow had the day off.
Josh is a junior in high school this year and wouldn't let me take his picture.
(Besides the fact that he leaves at 6:15 a.m. for cross country track every morning and didn't want his picture in his running clothes.)
I look at these pictures and think of the song,
"You're gonna miss this,
you're gonna want this back,
you're gonna wish these days
hadn't gone by so fast"
I love my kids dearly and
I am so grateful for every day I have with them.
They are
intelligent,
creative,
funny,
unique,
sometimes difficult,
talented,
mostly good natured
and more valuable to me
than anything else on this earth.



1 comment:
What cute sharp kiddos in their school outfits! They are getting big so fast! I too love that song and have to remind myself daily of that!
Post a Comment