Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weston's 11th Birthday

Weston and his best friend Chandler

Go-Kart Track at Boondocks




My sweet Weston is 11 years old!
I remember so clearly my pregnancy with him during a very hot Oregon summer.
I used to take Josh and Willow to Target and walk around just to be in an air-conditioned environment.
Weston came right on his due date, September 1st.
My doctor told me Weston would be at least 8 pounds...
he ended up weighing 2 ounces shy of 10 pounds!
He's been my gentle giant ever since.
Here are 11 reasons I love having Weston in our family:
1 - He is always willing to give up snacks or treats if someone else is left out.
2 - He has 2 beautiful dimples framing his sweet smile.
3 - He is a natural leader with numerous friends.
4 - He is a natural athlete.
5 - Not only is he smart when it comes to school work,
he constantly amazes me with his knowledge of football and baseball statistics.
6 - He still lets me hold him when he isn't feeling good.
7 - He asks me every morning if I've had a good night's rest.
8 - He laughs out loud when he reads the comics or Calvin & Hobbes.
9 - He is slow to anger.
10 - He gets his homework done without being asked.
11 - He shares his mother's love of reading.
We love having you in our family Weston!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I sure miss you! how are you doing? Love your hair btw!