Joshua's actual birthday was on January 12th, so first I need to tell Josh I'm sorry for not posting something sooner. I was waiting to have pictures to post as well, but if I wait for pictures I may never get this done.
Josh (the name he prefers to "Joshua") is such an amazing kid! I love him and appreciate all of the help he gives me on a daily basis.
Do you know Josh....
- taught himself to play the piano?
- is an amazing violinist?
- runs cross country track at American Fork High School?
- cleans for me without being asked?
- has a job at Alpine Pediatrics cleaning 2 nights a week
and does it without complaining?
- loves scones?
- can do his own laundry (when he wants to)?
- wants to continue in music when he attends college?
- loves jackets?
- has a Rubik's Cube collection?
Love you Josh!
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Josh I still can't believe you are soooo old! Love ya! still remember your dad putting stickers all over your head when you were little and it would drive you crazy trying to get them off! Oh and Elder Bod! Ha! Love you!
Post a Comment