Thursday, September 11, 2008

Weston's 10th Birthday !

Happy Birthday Weston !

My sweet Weston turned 10 years old on September 1st! Weston was born in Portland, Oregon and came into this world right on his due date weighing in 2 ounces shy of 10 pounds! He was such a good baby and had a calm, happy disposition. It was love at first sight for his mom.

These are the top 10 reasons I love my Weston...

1. He has fantastic dimples when he smiles. =)

2. He is always willing to give up his share of treats, prizes or snacks if someone else didn't get a fair share.

3. He never just gives me a kiss goodbye, always a kiss and a hug.

4. He is a good friend.

5. He is a natural athlete.

6. He has great self-confidence. Whenever I tell him he's done a good job on something he says, "I know, I'm awesome."

7. He still lets me hold him when he's not feeling good.

8. He is always sad when I have to go to work.

9. He is a great brother.

10. He is my gentle giant.

Weston, we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Weston! You know, he's the same age as my sister. We should hook 'em up in 6 years. hahahaha.

The Ball Babies said...

Those reasons are exactly what I would have said! Happy Birthday, Weston! (You cutie!!!)