Jan, Kris, JanaRae, Kenyon, Teressa, Weston, Emily, Aly & Ashlee.
At the end of August Kenyon's older sister JanaRae celebrated her 40th birthday. Last year Kris celebrated her 40th and next year Kenyon will celebrate his 40th....that's right, 3 kids in 3 years. After which Jan took a year off before having Teressa. I still ask her what she was thinking having 3 kids so close together.
Anyway, JanaRae's husband had a surprise party for her at the Inn on the Creek in Midway. It's been a long time since all the brothers and sisters have been together. We got to see a slide show of JanaRae which included a lot of childhood family photos. My boys look so much like Kenyon when he was young. We had a lot of fun. Kids just don't appreciate sitting around a table and talking and telling stories for hours on end.





1 comment:
That was a fun night! In that last picture, there was a bug in Aly's hair...I look like I'm a monkey picking at her head! NICE!
Post a Comment