Something happened yesterday that came as a shock to me. I thought it might happen eventually, years from now. Grace brought home a book order from school. I told her she could choose one book. She had already chosen the book she wanted. She told me it was about a homeless puppy. Then she showed me the book on the book order and said she was ordering it because it came with a necklace! The necklace had a charm shaped like a dog's paw with a stone that changed color with your mood. She told me two girls in her class have mood rings and if it's green that means your kooky.
I knew at some time Grace would probably want something feminine. I just wasn't expecting it until at least junior high. I couldn't even convince her to pierce her ears by promising her skull and crossbone earrings.
My little Gracie wearing a necklace. Who'd have guessed it.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awesome!! Next you know that she will want to wear pin-maybe pink camo but pink nonetheless!
Post a Comment