I've been reading blogs today...smiling, laughing, crying. I realized how much I enjoy getting a glimpse into the parts of people's lives I don't always get to see. I've been doing very poorly (for numerous, sometimes complicated reasons) at keeping up with my blog. I want to do better. I learn great things from my friends and family by reading their blogs. I also have a lot of things that have happened in our family the past couple of months that I want to share. Here's a list (in no particular order) of coming blog entries:
-family trip to Altamont
-Grace's 8th birthday
-Grace's baptism
-Josh's Junior Prom
-Easter
...and the receptionist in me wants to say, "Thank you for your patience."
-family trip to Altamont
-Grace's 8th birthday
-Grace's baptism
-Josh's Junior Prom
-Easter
...and the receptionist in me wants to say, "Thank you for your patience."



1 comment:
I'll be checking!! Sorry I didn't really get a chance to talk to you the other day at the doctor's office. I was just wondering the other day how you are. Hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment