Thursday, August 21, 2008
Teenage Driver in the Family
Wednesday, August 20th, is a day that will live in infamy. Josh obtained his learner's permit on his 3rd try. Most of his friends took the test 4, 5 or 6 times! He asked to drive a lot before he even had his learners....is it possible to want to drive more than "A LOT?" I'm sure I'll find out. Now all he has left to do....Driver's Ed, 40 hours behind the wheel over the next 6 months and another driving test. Piece o' cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I can't believe Josh is already driving. I remember when Alyssa got her license. Mom was a nervous wreck and Dad had to drive with Lyss whenever she needed to drive. Mom still doesn't like it when Lyssa drives. I kind of like driving with Alyssa. Good luck!
Love Lindsay
Holly! I love reading your blog. You are so funny! Good luck with the permit!...I miss seeing you after hours girls. You pretty much hold together Alpine Peds in my opinion.
uh..should I be scared? This is a big milestone! I love that you got him to pose in front of the building for a picture. Priceless!!
Does this mean that the Mazda will be making it to the next generation of Virchows? I sure hope.
Post a Comment