Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hansen Family Christmas Party

Weston, Willow, Holly and Josh.
We missed Grace who was home sick with the flu. =(

Weston and his best friend, Chandler, in matching hats.
(From the back you can't tell the two of them apart.)

Holly holding Harper Lynne, the newest member of the Hansen family.

Grandma and Grandpa holding Harper.
Harper was 20 days old today.

Ivy, Lori, Alex and Darren

Ginger and Scarlet

Holly holding Atticus.
Atticus was asking when he could ride in my car and watch a show.
(I keep telling myself I'm his favorite aunt and that it has nothing to do with the DVD player in my van or my endless candy supply.)

____________________________

The Hansen Family Party was hosted by Darren and Lori at their home in Salt Lake. They have lots of room for the kids to play. We had a fantastic dinner followed by my sister-in-law's coconut cake. This cake is a favorite of mine and I usually eat it until I'm sick. Uncomfortable, yes, but well worth it.

This year we exchanged family gifts instead of individual gifts.
____________________________

I love my family and feel very blessed to have them all so close by and always so willing to help.
_________________

No comments: