Grace partied like it was 1999.
What can I say? I'm one year closer to 40, I'm one week away from my 20 year high school reunion and in one month all four of my kids will be in school all day. Not too shabby.
For my birthday Kenyon bought me a new sewing machine after hearing me complain what a dinosaur my old machine is, Josh bought me a novel about Queen Elizabeth with his own money he earned working on a farm in Eagle Mountain and Willow bought me a rose shaped ring to match a pair of earrings I have. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came over for a little steak barbecue and we ended the evening with german chocolate cake (one full cube of buttery delight)! It was a pretty good day.





1 comment:
Happy Birthday! It looks and sounds like the day was great! Have fun with your new sewing machine. What are you going to make first?
Love, Kris
Post a Comment