Grace and Bryton
Willow and McKinnon*****
For as long as Kenyon and I have been married we have had Sunday dinners, every other week, with his whole family. This is one of the family traditions I am most grateful for because my kids have grown up playing with their cousins, enjoying Grandma Virchow's cooking and knowing they have a large extended family that is always there for them.



1 comment:
Oh, the pain of living 6 hours away! No Sunday dinners with the fam and no playing with the cousins... Pity party for myself, huh?
Glad you guys have gotten to know each other! By the time we are ready to go home, my kids have just gotten warmed up! Oh, well, we'll just have to make the most of the time we're down!
Love, Kris
PS I just can't make Sunday rolls like my mom. Drat, one other thing my kids are missing out on! :(
Post a Comment