Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Am. Fork High School Class of '88

Lari and Holly
graduation day 1988

I've been helping plan my 20th high school reunion and have been able to take a walk down memory lane in the process. The reunion is only 5 days away (how much weight can I lose by then?) and I am looking forward to seeing all my old friends!


Dear Old AF High...yes we will love you 'til we die!
Our banners bright...of red and white,
will be a beacon through the night!
Dramatic arts...and ball and track,
we'll always bring the honors back!
We'll sing our praises to the sky...we'll always fight for AF High!

2 comments:

The Ball Babies said...

Love the hair! My, what memories that hair brings back. If you were like me, it only took an hour to curl it and about 15 minutes to get the bangs just right. Oh, and don't forget the wings; they are just as important!

You'll have a blast at your reunion. Most of the guys will be bald and fat and the women will look pretty much the same. I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

Love, Kris

Dottie Stay said...

You look fantastic then, and you look even better know you go with pride and strut your stuff!! You flaunt you hot stuff Virchow!