



The same day I returned home from Girl's Camp we headed off to the Stadium of Fire! We spent the afternoon with Kenyon's family...lunch at Bajio's, "WALL-E" matinee, dinner at the mall food court (nothing's too good for our family =) ) and then off to the football stadium. We arrived at 6:30 for the 8 p.m. show and it's a good thing we did. It took well over a half hour to walk from the car to the stadium, a good 20 minutes working our way through the crowd to our seats, and another 20 minutes to wait in line for the girl's bathroom before the show started. Nothing like a relaxing evening out.
The patriotic portion at the beginning was by far my favorite part. The kids loved watching the six sky divers jump out of a plane and all land in the same portion of the north endzone. The boys were looking forward to seeing the Blue Man Group, but were disappointed they only performed for about 15 minutes. Then it was all Miley! She performed 12 songs....I know because Weston was counting waiting for her to finish. Willow enjoyed Miley more than the rest of us.
The fireworks were fantastic! I don't know that we'll brave the crowds again next year...unless of course Josh Groban is performing! =)



3 comments:
I think if I were there I'd have been doing the same thing as Weston!!! Haha - love the pics, Holly. Thanks for updating us!
Love, Kris
Love the pic of Willow and Weston! Looks like they had a blast!! I want to hang with them at a concert finally someone to get into with me.
I am totally hot on your trail if Mr Groban ever makes an appearance! Front row and all. I don't care how much the tickets are. Maybe we could get in with Dr Johnson, you know he will be there with bells on!
Post a Comment